This 1:2 scale model F1/GP helmet display case is designed to hold six 1:2 scale helmets, but please measure yours to make sure they fit. They are NOT for full size helmets.
The back panel is fixed to the wall using our stainless steel supports, which when fitted leave no sign of the screw head. The shelf brackets and shelves are then fitted to it, see the video below to see how easily they are fitted.
The front cover is easily removable and hooks into the slots on the back panel, which makes it very easy to remove when you want to remove it, but still secure enough not to be knocked off. To remove the front cover you just push it up and then lift it away.
- Blocks over 90% of UV light, which will help prevent the paintwork of your helmets fading
- Protects your F1 helmets from dust, and also from damage caused by cleaning products
- Deters people from touching your collection
- Easily removable cover
- Choice of back panel colours
- Quality Stainless steel wall fixings
- Clear shelves allow light through them
You will not need any lights in this display case because it is totally clear, the light from your room will light it up. This is a much better product than a wooden framed glass display case because of this. You will also be able to see your models from the front, top and sides.
The overall size of this display case is 404mm wide x 481mm high. It stands out from the wall a total of 190mm, including the cover.
The shelves are 150mm deep, and spaced 145mm apart, and are 380mm long. The shelf brackets protrude into the shelf by 11mm on the top of the shelf and 25mm underneath the shelf.