This rugby ball display case has a hole in the middle of the top layer that will hold your rugby ball in place. This display case is also available without the hole in the base for the rugby ball, just select 'no central hole' from the menu. We also have a display case of this style that will display your rugby ball horizontally.
The bottom section of acrylic is slightly larger than the outside size of the display case cover so the display cover sits on top of it, whereas the top part of the base is slightly smaller than the inside size of the display case, so it sits inside the display cover and stops the display cover from being knocked off.
The two pieces of the base are held together (and apart by about 13mm) by machined stainless steel supports in each corner.
- Choice of base colours
- Stainless Steel Corner Posts for a modern look
- Blocks over 90% UV Light which helps protect the signatures on your rugby ball from fading
- Keeps your rugby ball item free from dust and also protected from accidental damage from cleaning products
- Deters people from touching your rugby ball and damaging the signatures
- Easily removable display cover
The internal sizes of this display case are 250mm wide x 250mm deep x 330mm high, and the external sizes are 257mm wide x 257mm deep x 360mm high.