This display case has been designed to display a standard size 5 rugby ball horizontally, it has a hole cut into the top part of the base that will hold your rugby ball centrally within the display case. If you want to use this display case for something other than a rugby ball and don't want a hole in the top of the base then please view the boxing glove display case which is exactly the same but does not have a hole in the top of the base. We also have a similar display case that will hold the rugby ball vertically, you can see that here.
The bottom section of acrylic is slightly larger than the outside size of the display case cover so the display cover sits on top of it, whereas the top part of the base is slightly smaller than the inside size of the display case, so it sits inside the display cover and stops the display cover from being knocked off.
The two pieces of the base are held together (and apart by about 13mm) by machined stainless steel supports in each corner.
- Choice of base colours
- Stainless Steel Corner Posts for a modern look
- Blocks over 90% UV Light, helps protect the signatures from fading
- Keeps your rugby ball free from dust and protected from cleaning products
- Deters people from touching your rugby ball and damaging the signatures
- Easily removable display cover
The external dimensions of this display case are 357mm wide x 257mm deep x 235mm high, and the internal measurements are 350mm wide x 250mm deep x 205mm high.