This oak floating shelf display case is made with real wood oak veneer, on an mdf core, with concealed steel wall mounting brackets. It has a removable clear display cover and four locating studs fixed to the top of the shelf to hold the display cover in position.
- Blocks over 90% UV Light, the paintwork will stay brighter for longer
- Keeps your displayed model car free from dust, so no chance of it being damaged while being cleaned
- Deters people from touching your model car, so no more bent wipers, or broken mirrors
- Wall fitting, so frees up space on your desk
- Easily removable display cover
- Hidden Wall Fixings
- As it has a real wood finish you will be able to stain or varnish to get a different finish if you wish.
Once the oak floating shelf is fitted there will be no visible fixings, you will just see the oak wooden shelf.
The oak floating shelf is supplied with the concealed wall mounting brackets, as shown in one of the images, you will need to supply your own screws and wall plugs to fix them to your wall. The shelf and the supports will hold a weight of about 10kg without any problems, but you will have to make sure that your wall fixings will take that weight as well. They are fixed to the wall using 2 screws in each pin, so 4 screws in total. We recommend this is done by a competent DIYer.
We supply a drilling jig to help get the hole positioning correct first time.
A fitting guide can be seen here.
If this is not quite the perfect size for your needs then you can get an instant quote, and buy online, a floating shelf display case made to your exact sizes.
Engraved nameplates/plaques are available from our Engraving section here
The external dimensions of this 1:12 scale model car floating shelf are 467mm wide x 217mm deep x 189mm high.
The internal display dimensions are 450mm x 200mm x 160mm high.
Any model shown is for display purposes only and not included in sale.