- Acrylic Display Cases to your Sizes
- Model Display Cases
- Sports Memorabilia Displays
- Medal Displays
- Movie Memorabilia Display
- Wall Display Cabinets
- Cube Display Cases
- Clear Display Covers
- Clear Display Boxes
- Doll Display Cases
- Lockable Display Cabinets
- Custom Sized Acrylic Poster Frames
- Display Accessories
- Engraved Name Plates
- Self Adhesive Baize/Felt
- Tower of London Poppy Display Case
- Leaflet Holders
- Watch Display Cases
- Glass Domes
Display Case Styles
Our Display Case Range
Overview of the different display case styles we make.
Traditional Display Case
Our display cases with a wooden base have a wooden trim around the outside of the base. This is available in a choice of three colours, Light Oak, Mahogany and Black Ash. This wooden trim provides a 5mm high lip around the outside which is what stops the display cover from being pushed, or sliding off. The flat display area is covered in a soft baize, which is supplied in either black, green, moss green or blue. This gives a choice of 12 different colour combinations, which should be enough to suit your displayed item and the room surroundings.
This style of base has the widest range of display case sizes when ordered as a custom size, and the widest choice of stock sizes. It is available with a 3mm thick acrylic cover or a 5mm thick acrylic cover, depending on the size of the display case. All of the stock size display cases in this style are also available as a cover only, without a base.
Modern Display Case
This range of display cases is available with either black gloss acrylic bases which reflect the displayed item in them,gloss white acrylic or with clear bases, for a very minimalist effect for your display.
The bases have two pieces of 5mm thick Perspex/Plexiglas, held together by machined stainless steel posts. The lower base has plastic feet on the bottom to raise it slightly off your surface to prevent damage to your surface or the bottom of the display base. This is larger than the size of the display cover, so the cover will sit on top of this piece. The upper part of the base is slightly smaller, so it fits inside the display cover, thereby stopping the cover from sliding off the base. This makes the base about 20mm thick, but all sizes on this website allow for that, so if you order a display case 200mm high, you will receive a display case with a inside display height of 200mm.
As with all of our display cases, we have a wide range of standard sizes, as well as it being available made to order. Please note that this style cannot be made as large as the traditional wooden base display cases above.
Acrylic Base Display Case
This style has a simple flat base made from 5mm thick acrylic. The stock sizes for this style are exactly the same as for the traditional wooden base style, with the exception that the height on these is 2mm shorter, this is because they use the same covers but the flat acrylic base has a rebate around the outside edge which is 2mm deep, this enables it to fit the cover and provide a lip to stop the cover from sliding off. These display boxes are less aesthetically pleasing than the wooden base or the modern design but can be used upside down with the base used as a lid. This is why the four rubber feet are supplied loose, so you can decide which way to use it, you put the rubber feet on the display case yourself. This style is also available made to any size.
Display Cover Only
We can also supply our display cases as a cover only, so you can fit them to your own base or use them without a display base/plinth. Display covers are available from stock sizes or as a custom size. To order a custom sized display cover just go to the custom display case section, or browse our display covers only section.
Wall Display Cases
We have four distinct styles of wall display cases, all fixed to the wall using our machined stainless steel pins, which are a two part wall fixing that leave no visible screw head once fitted.
- The stock size wall display cases without shelves, these are for footballs, rugby balls, boxing gloves and the Olympic torches, all have a back panel that is fixed to the wall using our machined stainless steel fixings, they have the necessary stands/brackets to hold the displayed item fixed to the back panel, as well as small slots down each side, which allows the front cover, which has small hooks down each side, to slot into it. This gives the complete protection to your display, but easy access if you need to get to it. To remove the cover you simply push the front cover up and then pull it away. This style is not available custom made through the website, but if you have a product that needs a display case of this style just convince us there is enough demand and we will make one for you and only charge the eventual stock price of the display case, or we can give a quote for a custom sized display case to this style.
- We have a few stock sized wall display cases with shelves, these have the same back panel and front cover design as those above, but include a number of shelves that fit to the back panel as well. The front cover is easily removable for you to access your collection as and when you want. The current range includes display cabinets for 1:76 scale model buses, 1:43 scale model cars, 1:18 scale model cars, 1:50 scale model trucks also 1:12th scale model motorbikes, and also a generic one with a choice of different amounts of shelves. These can all be used for small collections of items such as Lilliput Lane, Cherished Teddies, Myth & Magic or similar collections. You can see a video of this style of display case by following this link.
If you need more information then please contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible!